Sunday, May 27, 2012

When I'm Thinking of You

I'm back again, with mood of another lovely song! :D
I went to Pizza Hut for lunch with my family just now, and the hut had played this song randomly, and the song really touched my heart.

I would like to introduce this song from Katy Perry - Thinking of You.
I bet a lot of you had heard about this song, but did you put attention what she is singing about?
The lyrics is actually talking about her love with ex-lover who passed away in the war.

I supposed this song is to remind you about your ex-lover who you loved the most and also the best lover you had.
Unfortunately this song didn't remind me of anyone of my life.
I did imagine "how if" this song reminded me about "him"? The feeling came to me was disgust. So sorry to say about this. Maybe too much of bias involved.


Sometimes I would think Katy's voice sounds a bit husky, but I really like the way she sang this song. The melody is good and easily remembered. I would probably play this song in my mind for a week?
The starting of the song had already touched me as it goes like this,

"Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection..."

Yup, we do compare when we've tasted the best.
Have you ever think about this? Do you know which is the best for you?

I like this part as well.
"... You're the best and yes I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know..."
When she sang this part, I almost can feel her regretness and she really don't want to let him go.

Thanks to Pizza Hut which played this song to me.
It's an old song (2008) yet worth repeating for hundred times. XD


Please not to let go when you think you've met the best in your life.
Chase for the one you think the best for you, but not waiting for it to come to you.
=)

No comments: